- Wednesday, 7pm-8pm
- Sunday, 8am-9am
- Third Saturday, 8am-Noon
We also offer these activities regularly:
- First Wednesday ~ Introduction to Meditation
This is an excellent orientation for newcomers to meditation. Seasoned practitioners are also welcome. Newcomers: please visit this link.
- Second Wednesday ~ Half-Hour Dharma Talk
One of the Southwind Sangha teachers will give a presentation on various aspects of Zen and Buddhism. Meditation from 7pm-7:30pm; dharma talk from 7:30pm-8pm.
- Third Saturday ~ Meditation Retreat
- 8am-10am ~ Sitting and walking meditation
- 10am-10:30am ~ Tea break
- 10:30am-11am ~ Teaching or ceremony
- 11am-Noon ~ Sitting and walking meditation, ending with an incense offering
- First through Fourth Tuesdays ~ Skype Dharma Study
This Skype teleconference is hosted by Sensei Taiun Elliston-Roshi and members of our sister affiliates from Canada and the United States. Typically meets from 7pm-8pm Central time. Read more…
Click here to view our monthly schedule in a Google calendar.