Sōtō Zen Buddhist Association
Due to inclement weather, our Sunday service on March 1, 2015, has been cancelled.
- Zazen (sitting meditation)
- Kinhin (walking meditation)
- Dharma Readings
- Buddhist Teachings
- Wednesday, 7pm - 8
- Sunday, 8am - 9
- Third Saturday, 8am - Noon
New - Sunday Afternoon Introduction to Meditation
- On Sunday, March 1, 2015, from 1:30pm to 2:30pm, Harold/Sanki will offer Meditation Meet-up. This non-denominational session includes a half-hour of meditation (along with instructions), followed by tea, cookies, and questions and answers. Click here for more information.
View us on Channel 12 with Brett and Sierra
- Don Riley and Liz Lawlor were interviewed recently on the Brett and Sierra Show on KWCH Television Channel 12. Click here to view the program on May 28, 2014. Click here to view the program on June 5, 2014.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather will be sent to TV station KWCH Channel 12. An email will also be sent; please speak with Sanki Harold to put your address on our email list.